8.12.2013

The Actualities

When I create collages for le blog typically there are items in the collage that I don't have and don't plan on buying. A lot of my collages are part of a fantasy. I would never post an item that I don't truly want to own, but let's be real, I can't afford half of the accoutrements I display here at une splendid vie.

But today I made a collage that is full of items that I truly plan on buying- these are my actualities. These are the items that I plan to invest in before France. They would blend into my wardrobe ceaselessly and they may seem a little boring, but I know for sure that I would wear each item below over and over again. Sure, they are a little expensive (especially when combined), but I love clothes with quality.

Once I get these items (and a decent camera- sorry!), I'll post pictures of myself in them :)
The Actualities



J.Crew merino sweater / J.Crew chino pants / Joie blue pants / Splendid suede oxford / J.Crew ballet pumps / Madewell leather ankle booties / Madewell monogrammed tote / Splendid elastic hair tie / Rag & Bone brimmed hat


As always, thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment