8.14.2013

Summer in Marin

Girls! (and guys, if there are any of you). This is a big day. Huge. It's the day of my first outfit photo post. I finally found the cord that connects my camera to my computer so now I can share with you all sorts of fun things.

This outfit is something that I could wear every single day in summery Marin. I've had these pants for years and I just scored this Madewell top in stores for $10! It was on major sale. This navy/heather combo is a personal favorite of mine and works so well in the warmer months.

Also, please ignore how seriously awkward I am in front of a camera.










Shirt Madewell (in stores & on sale)/Pants AG Jeans/ Glasses Madewell (on sale)/ Shoes Minnetonka similar





5 comments:

  1. Ah! I'm so excited! This outfit is so cute :)

    Oh yeah and I nominated you for a Leibster Award. If you want to do it there are some questions on my blog you should answer.

    Mana
    Fashion and Happy Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it's a big step for me :)

    And thank you so, so much! That's so sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit! madewell sales are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Hayley. I was just checking out your blog today, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! looks like we'll both be moving to france soon :) so exciting!!

      Delete