8.19.2013

In my dreams


Hello All!

I am so sorry that I didn't post yesterday. I was away in Tahoe all weekend without my computer and I went straight to the French Consulate to get my visa when I returned. Time got away from me, but I promise I'll do my best to remain consistent and post on weekdays. 

There are so many cool things that I want to post about so tomorrow I will (hopefully) take a few hours to construct some really great blog posts about riveting things. No no, that was a joke, nothing riveting happens in my life. 

For your Tuesday I made a collage of things that I really, really, really want. But can't afford, or just shouldn't buy because I have no money and instead have a massive trip planned in less than a month. Really though, I need to stop shopping. Damn it, why am I torturing myself with Nikons and Burberry trenches? This whole collage was probably a bad idea. But I mean, check out that watch... too adorable. I'm going to go buy it now.


In my dreams



Sea, New York shirts blouse, $415 / Burberry coat / Rag & Bone mid rise boyfriend jeans / Joie floral trousers, $445 / Lucky Brand flat shoes / Coach vintage handbag / Marc by Marc Jacobs wallet / Kate Spade bracelet / Tiffany & Co. tortoise glasses, $425

1 comment:

  1. Kate Spade does make gorgeous watches, I've wanted one for ages. And my absolute dream trench is a Burberry Trench. I adore this post!

    Mana
    Fashion and Happy Things

    ReplyDelete