8.28.2013

Apartment Inspiration


As I prepare to head to France, I am starting to think more and more about ways to make myself feel at home in a completely foreign country. It's stressful! One thing I came up with is to make my (tiny, tiny) apartment into a space that I love and feel at home in. To me, going home to a place that I love and feels like me is key. 

I am traditionally drawn to more colorful and bright prints over neutrals, but in order to keep from creating an overwhelming space I like to start with neutrals as a base. Here are a few pieces that I could definitely see having in my apartment in Paris. 


Apartment Inspiration



Cotton bedding / Pottery Barn industrial lighting / Pottery Barn jewelry box / Duvet cover / Linea ginger jar, $23 / Lace curtain

No comments:

Post a Comment